Artero Stripping Knife 14T Coarse Blue Lefty
Coarse stripping knife for hard-coat dogs.
- Ideal for stripping undercoat.
- Especially for dense coats.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with great comfort.
- Coarse Stripping Knife
- Wide teeth
Ideal for stripping the undercoat of thick coated dogs. Easy to use around head and ears, etc. Good for removing large amount of coat, for start of groom, jacket, etc. Good for removing large amount of coat, for start of groom, jacket, etc.
Recommended to use before using the Stripping Knife 18T Fine Red.
How to use:
- Hold the hair placing your thumb on top of the metallic surface
- Pull to remove the hair from the root
- Undercoat horizontally slide the blade through the coat in the same direction of the hair
Available Size: Righty [P213], Lefty [P302]