Vet's Best® - Flea & Tick Wipes [Cats & Dogs] 50pcs
Step up your war on fleas and ticks with Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Wipes for Dogs & Cats. Repells mosquitoes, too! Target unwanted pests with a durable wipe loaded with certified natural essential oils. Ultra-soft wipes clean and deodorize your pet’s coat while killing fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact. Safe and easy to apply around your pet’s ears, and other sensitive areas when used as directed.
VET’S BEST FLEA AND TICK WIPES FOR DOGS & CATS kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact, without harsh chemicals. Repels mosquitoes, too!
NATURAL FORMULA – Plant-based ingredients, including certified natural essential oils, peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). Wipe material is free of unnatural plastic resins.
CONVENIENCE AND EASE OF USE – Ultra-soft wipes allow for targeted application especially to sensitive areas, such as around the ears.
DIRECT APPLICATION – May use directly on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older, as directed. May also use on home surfaces, for instance baseboards, pet bedding, or collars.
- Gentle yet effective kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes; leaves a clean, fresh scent with no added fragrance.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill parasitic pests.
- Non-staining formula is great for countertops, baseboards, pet bedding and collars; durable yet gentle wipes contain no plastic resins.
- Plant-based formula contains no pyrethrins or harsh chemicals; simple to apply and safe for use around pets and people.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. KEEP CONTAINER SECURELY CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE. BEFORE FIRST USE:
Remove lid to pull out wipe from center of roll. Replace lid and thread wipe through hole opening. Always close lid after use to retain moisture.
For Dogs and Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Wipe across the pet’s coat until damp making sure to avoid the eyes, mouth and genitals. For best results, part the coat to apply product. Massage the pet’s coat so the product reaches the skin. Apply to pet’s entire coat including paws, legs, tail and stomach. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications. applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours. Pets may be treated indoors or outdoors. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round and when combined with other Vet’s Best® products for pet, home and yard.
For Hard Surfaces, Base Boards, Pet Bedding or Collars: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always wipe a small amount onto an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness before treating. Wipe surfaces uniformly, leaving behind a light coating. Avoid soaking. Discard wipe immediately after use. Wipes not recommended for use on fine furniture.