Fussie Cat Japanese Soybean BABY POWDER Litter 7L X6
Fussie Cat Japanese Soybean Litter - Baby Powder
Fussie Cat Japanese Soybean Litter - Baby Powder is biodegradable, non-toxic and 99.9% dust-free.
Great for allergy sufferers and ideal for post-operative care. It absorbs three times more moisture than conventional clay litter.
It's the perfect choice for your family cat or multi-cat families with superior odour control.
ONLY FUSSIE CAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
100% Natural Ingredient
3x More Absorbent
Scoop and Flush
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Biodegradable and environmental friendly
- 99% dust free, protect your cat's healthy and respiratory system
- Non Toxic, this is important because cats spend 70% of their lifespan on licking their paws and fur
- Effective odour elimination with Baby Powder scented pellets
- 3 times more absorbent
- No tracking, pellets do not stick to cat’s paws
- Fast clumping and easy to scoop
- Flushable in toilet, dissolve in water within seconds
- Do not stick to the cat litter tray
- Last x2 longer compared to other brands
- No pine or cedar oil
HOW TO USE
Pour two inch layer of Fussie Cat Litter into a clean litter box. Cover Fussie Cat litter with a thin layer of the litter you are currently using to acclimate your cat to the change. After two or three litter changes, your cat will use Fussie Cat Litter alone.
2. DAILY USE
Pour a two inch layer of Fussie Cat Litter into a clean litter box, Fussie Cat Litter is naturally deodorizing and will control odours effectively when without scooping.
3. SCOOP & FLUSH
For best odour control and your cat's comfort, scoop and flush solid waste daily. Fussie Cat Litter are completely biodegradable and flushable in small quantities (1-2 oz per scoop with multiple flushing between).
Used Fussie Cat Litter can be dumped into your compost pile where they will naturally break down into mulch.