The Siamese cat - graceful and full of spirit. A long, slim, athletic and well-shaped body, straight posture and erect head - the Siamese cat finds attention everywhere. A truly elegant appearance! Its short, silky fur is characteristic through the "points", darker spots in the areas of extremities. Behind a secretive mask hides a spirited and at the same time very devoted nature. The Siamese cat is playful, fiery, happy and very "talkative".
- Maintaining the slim shape: the Siamese cat has a long, supple and muscular body with no visible body fat
- Supporting digestion: Digestive and dental problems are the most frequent reasons for a Persian cat's visit to the vet
- An atypical jaw: due to its narrow jaw the Siamese cat takes the kibble with its front teeth while keeping the jaw wide open
- Maintaining a slim, muscular body shape: an increased content of top quality proteins and added L-carnitine support the maintenance of the long, slim, muscular body shape of the Siamese cat
- Increased digestive security: FOS (fructo-oligo-saccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides) together with a synergistic complex of antioxidants (lutein, taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C) ensure optimal digestibility
- Healthy skin and shiny coat: Fatty acids, linoleic acid and amino acids together with zinc, biotin and vitamins strengthen the skin's barrier function and accentuate the beauty and colour of the fur
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats' airways are frequently attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing food with L-lysine limits the intensity of virus transmission and lowers the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by herpes viruses